Spend a day with the Blind Wood Turner.
[Photographs of Chris by Janet Broughton].
A choice of woodturning activities:
- beginners course – this will cover the various stages of woodturning for someone new to turning. It will include marking centres, mounting on the lathe, roughing out
- introduction to carbide tools – get to grips with carbide cutters and discover how versatile they can be
- finishing – Chris receives many comments about the high standard of his finish. He will share with you his secrets and techniques to help you achieve beautiful results each time.
- pens – whether you are new to pen turning or skilled, join Chris in a pen making session on his professional pen lathe.
- anything goes – bowls, goblets, candlesticks, magic wands. You choose!
We will work on a Record Power DL36SH Cam, Axminster AT1416VS, Axminster AH1218VS and Axminster Precision Pro pen lathe.
You may also wish to visit some of the local area. Click here for more details.
To book, please get in touch and we will coordinate dates with you.